Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Another Tattooing

Going with my sister, Michelle, today to get her tattooed. I think she's nervous but I think she'll do great. She's just getting a small one on her back. Mine's faded a little, not much. and the peeling has gone down a lot so that's a good thing. It's just a little itchy. And I can't scratch it either!

A History of Violence - After a man prevents a robbery he becomes the hero of a small town and the target of some mobsters who think he is someone else. Before I watched this movie I was told that it is gory. Well, there isn't a lot of gore, but what there is is very well done. Like when the guy gets the side of his face blown off or the guy that gets his face pounded in. Althogether a good movie and I give it 9 split personalities out of 10.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Poke it for me after she gets it. Thanx.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 3:38:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home