Saturday, April 08, 2006

Sempertanizizationmanth

YOu want to now what that word means?? It means you suck! HAHAHA! As you can see I realyl don't have anything important to say today. Tried to write a new song earlier but nothing was coming out, it just wasn't going anywhere. So too bad for you, you don't get to listen to my terrible songs. Had a long day at work. At lunch we had a two hour rush and each hour we made $1000.00. Then at supper one guy phoned in sick so two of us had to handle the back kitchen area...We actually handled it pretty well because it wasn't too busy. So, the guy next door is playing eminem. I can hear the bass beat. I recognize it. Fuck I hate him.....Guess who's back, back again. FUCK HE SUCKS! Try writing music dumbass. So, went and rented Gauntlet: 7 sorrows. I beat it in four hours. And there isn't any replay value to the game. There are different characters but I just happened to pick the best one when the first time I played. But there are no knew levels or items or anything like that to unlock. I'm glad I just rented it. Probably return it early if I remember.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Let's be truthful. You won't remember.

Saturday, April 08, 2006 11:11:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home