Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Last Easter.

Man, I can't believe this is going to be my last easter. I end up working all day while one sister is in Mexico and my parents and brother are at my grandparents eating pie...PIE THAT SHOULD BE MINE! And today was pretty busy, well, not after 5. I'm so freakin' tired and my feet hurt. Like, why couldn't it have been the good easter with lot's of candy. I don't want my memories in the afterlife to be a crappy easter like this.

I guess you guys are wondering why I keep calling it the last easter, well some of you. The smart people among us know that the world is going to end 06/06/06 when Steve's friend with the birthday that day buys one of Satan's meals. So this is the last Easter, Pretty much the last holiday. Ah well, Can't change it now.

Also, this is for Jeremy. Don't leave your printer on top of your tv. When you open the soor and she tries to run out sometimes she pulls it down and damages it..I think I got it put back together again though.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

What kinda pie??

Monday, April 17, 2006 3:49:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Ya, I thought about it, but then went to 7-11 and bought a sub.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 12:51:00 p.m.  
Blogger Orion_skie whined...

And here I thought the world was coming to an end December 23, 2012...according to the Aztec calendar that is. I'll just have to plan around it I guess.

Friday, April 21, 2006 1:51:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home