Monday, April 10, 2006

KAPOW!

Well, I added something to the background along the side. It took much longer than expected..I figured I'd be able to do it in 5 minutes but due to coding complications and repeating of the pic it took much longer. I want to add a border along the top and I might do that tonite as well. But I might not as well.

Got three cd's for 24 bucks today. I got System of a Down's Toxicity and Steal this Album as well as AC/DC's The Razor's Edge. Pretty fucking awesome I mut say.

I've been getting used to driving around with the Baretta, still stall it a few times, especially when I have a drink betwwen my legs....Well, actually, after the drive it was on my legs, and my stomach, and the seat, but whatever.

Just thought I'd keep everyone updated on the nothingness I call life.

6 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

It more of a frontground. It's not attached to the background, I can scroll and it doesn't move. It's crazy.

Oh, and haha!

Monday, April 10, 2006 7:16:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

The background doesn't move either....the swirly things are the same picture as the shade.

Monday, April 10, 2006 10:12:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Well, I guess I never thought of it that way.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 9:40:00 a.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

Hey Pilon, I miss a few posts of yours and you send my car to the wrecker's? DAMN YOOOOOOOUUUUU


Ass.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 1:38:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Hey, I gave you the chance to buy it back. Plus, I saved the air freshener...it contains the soul..We shall burn it some night to signify the passing of a legacy.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 7:58:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

You can't burn the soul of a car. Unless you have alot of gasoline. ALOT. Like people should say wholly there's a cars soul burning over there and it's coming right for us.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 12:22:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home