Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Answer my Friend, is Blowin' in the Wind.

OR, is coming out of my fingers. Here it is folks. The winner of the Randomization contest. There were three different people entering, Shanna, Jeremy and Dave. Steve entered but his picture didn't work..I gave him till today to send it and it is still not here, so sorry Steve, too bad. If you send it to me I'll still use it though.

Here are the entries:

Jeremy:



Shanna:





Dave:




And, since my e-mail is now working and I see he in fact did send it, and it is, in fact, the wrong size, Steve:



Now, the winner of the prominent link, officaial rando banner and the oli song sample is............oh, I should tell you, each banner counts as an entry..so Dave is in there twice for example...and the winner is.....I would also like to point out that the names are being drawn from my new McDonalds hat......and the winner is:

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Shanna Pilon!!!!!!

Congrats Shanna.....the song will be posted later tonite or tommorrow..I garuntee and the banner will be sent to you over msn since I am in a convo with you right now. The link will also be put on once I am done here...congrats.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Contest win #2 for me!!!! (Nathan you still owe me a prize)

I think Pandamization really helped me. Plus the pics of Pilot. Yup...it was a fun time.

I'd like to thank my webcam, without it I wouldn't have made that second banner.

IN YOUR FACE!!!! (Go Conservatives!)

Sunday, January 29, 2006 8:27:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home