Friday, January 27, 2006

Pffft.

Not much happening. Haven't got any calls from anyone. I can't wait till I'm going to school.

I have to clean my room today..kinda sucks but what can I do.....other than clean my room. It's not too bad as it is though. Won't take me long. I've been keeping it half decent since the last time I cleaned it..my clothes are actually in my laundry basket..I think that's the first time that's happened ever. But in the old house I could pile my dirty clothes in the corner..I can't do that here.

Watched Waiting for Guffman last night. It was ok. I wouldn't say it's the best movie I have ever seen, or even on the top list. But it was ok. I don't remember even one part that was extremely hilarious. It was all just decent. I give it 6.5 stools out of 10.

Let's see..what else have I watched recently..oh, here's one.

Plan 9 from Outer Space: Terrible...This movie has been on the worst movie of all time list on many sites for a long time. It's a very old, black and white movie made with only 3 sets and a lack of a steady time of day..it gets dark and light back and forth so very, very much. Truly a terrible movie. I give it 1 shitty alien effect out of 10.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

Watch a Mighty Wind... the music is better... and bring it tonight, I wanna watch it at work.

Friday, January 27, 2006 4:58:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home