Saturday, January 21, 2006

2 days

You guys have two more days to get the entries in. Midnight on monday is when it closes. In the case of someone like Dave who sent me a pic and it didn't work, I will allow you to resend it as long as the first is sent before the deadline.

Operation: Get Shirt was a failure. I got the shirt but when the the robot collapsed the tunnel the nuclear reactor in it blew and blew the shirt back to it's resting place..bad luck, eh?

Now it's time for:

Plan 4: Operation: Eleniorcas

Ok this one is gonna be very un-complicated. All I have to do is use my superior Force powers and put some metal into the shirt. Then I just use my Acme magnet I bought at the supermarket and suck it in.

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

One of your operations should involve you screwing one of Steven's sisters. That would be humourous. But not Randi. Probably Megan.

Saturday, January 21, 2006 7:51:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Have you considered the use of highly trained camel fetus'?

Sunday, January 22, 2006 3:09:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Acme products are the best. And we have a super something in Weyburn?? WOW fascinating

Sunday, January 22, 2006 3:34:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I saw it already

Sunday, January 22, 2006 11:04:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home