Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm Free.

I no longer wait behind the shackled walls of the Weyburn Inn..I am no longer a prisoner. I have quit. I haven't found another job yet but after Bonnie laughed in my face when I asked to make more than minimum wage as a cook, I left. They've been phoning me, probably begging me to come back, but I just pick up and hang up right away.

It feels great. Needless to say I'm gonna have to haul ass to get a new job and help mom and dad a lot more around the house.

The winner of the contest will be decided randomly(to go with the theme) this weekend. you see. Steve sent his in but it didn't work and he won't be coming home to his home computer till this weekend, so I'm gonna let him turn it in first....Sorry folks, take it out with Steve.

Rumor mill has it that Oligodendroglia will be getting together this weekend to record...Do I smell a cd nearing completion?

5 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

Yay Pilon! Good to hear about you quitting... and don't take tha crap from Flippygrip man... he'll just walk all over you.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 4:33:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Wow, It's freaky how you guys just happened to comment like a minute apart...What a coincidence!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 6:42:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 7:35:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Fine! I'll wait until the weekend. But even though you choose the winner randomly, you should still say whose was best. Just cause if it's not the winner, that would be funny.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 8:01:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

So you mean to tell me that if I deep fry a grapefruit tonight you're not going to be in to eat it? Well that sucks. I aint eating it. Maybe I'll stop by your place on my way home and drop it off for you. Oh and way to go on quitting. Bonnie is such a bitch, tho I'm getting tired of all the cool interesting people quitting, why don't the idiotic dumbfucks ever quit. And don't say anything, I'm working here cuz I need the money, not because I'm an idiotic dumbfuck

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 11:30:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home