Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Yes, That's Right, It's True!

Yup, you read the last post correctly..I am having a contest..see the previous post first before reading this one. Ok, now that you have done that, I will show you a few things..first off are the current entries:

By Jeremy:



By Shanna:




Now, there is one that I said last post, that I would show you that Shanna entered. Now, this is a prime example of your name being too big.



That is not allowed. Because of her complaining I will show this one witht he others but it will not be put as a top banner and will not be entered into the contest..it will be an Honorable entry. And if the rest of you complain I won't cave as I did with her. My rules weren't 100% clear at the time but the addition of the, I Whatever I decide is what happens rule, I have fixed that.

Now, some of you are probably wondering what the link to your site will look like. Well, it will be under the banner and will just be words at first but I will create an image for you, unless you want me to use one of your own.

And now, to see the official seal of approval, now I don't want any off you stealing this so screw off! Here it is:

Ok, it might take a little while longer..I will edit this post again when I can.

EDIT: ok, here it is:

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

You know that AP on the right is mine! I invented that. I doodle that all the freakin' time!

Vote for Pandamization!!!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:39:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

The AP actually started out as AR, for Andrew's Randomization, but I figured people might get confused, so I decided it would be AP.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 3:00:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home