Sunday, January 15, 2006

Cleaning.

I'm CLeaning my room right now to the tunes of Lamb of God and Opeth. Good shit. IT is freakin' icy out. There was freezing rain last night. half a centimeter of ice on myu windshield..freakin' nuts.

Sorted out my DVD's today. I have more than I thought. I but them all into alphabetical order(except my four large sets, Star Wars trilogy, Indiana Jones trilogy and the two Live Aids(and 8) which are holding up the smaller ones in the middle since they are just on top of my tv). I just have to sort out my VHS tapes now, but that'll wait till I get a VCR. I have the same amount, if not more, movies in VHS format. If I didn't have so many I'd just go and buy them on DVD but, they've been bought.

Finally got my Monty Phython poster I got from Shanna for christmas up. Looks real good. I will see it everytime I look at my TV. Makes me happy. I also found a lottery ticket I got for christmas in which I won another free ticket. oh, I also found a peice of unchewed gum I had dropped a couple months ago. I couldn't find it at the time but I found it now. Not sure I want to try it though, with all the ants around this house. Maybe I should deep-fry it. I'm soo gonna try that on Tuesday. I'll write you back if I survive. That should be a new part of my blog..me deep-frying stuff at work and telling you what they taste like...mostly gross is my guess.

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Ahhh, the stuff you find when you clean. Did you ever find that middle part of that snowman??? I think it might have dropped in that box...or in one of your drawers, who knows.

And yeah, it's about fucking time you put up that poster!

Sunday, January 15, 2006 5:34:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Yes, I did find the snowman..a while ago. THe entire snowman is solid..like a rock.

Sunday, January 15, 2006 6:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger Radio Girlie whined...

Andrew is my hero...it's thanks to you i can go to Nickelback and not feel guilty!!

good luck with the cleaning...i find small house elves when we clean here....

Sunday, January 15, 2006 9:21:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Nickelback sucks.

Sunday, January 15, 2006 9:54:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home