Monday, January 16, 2006

CONTEST ALERT!!

That's right folks. I am having another contest! This one was inspired by my top banner and Jeremy. I was searching for code that would change the banner randomly. I finally found some that would change it every day. I did this while I was talking to Jeremy on msn and he asked if he could make a banner for me..I said, If you want to. And with this a contest was born.

I want you, the people, to create a banner for the top of my page. There are a few rules.

1. It must be standard banner size(468x60 pixels)
2. It is preferable to have the background black but if you can make it look good on a black background without it, then that's ok.
3. It must state what page you are at, even if it's in another language.
4. The picture must state who made somewhere, preferably visible but not too big.
5. the picture must be in jpeg format.

I'm not giving you people too much time to work on it. They must be handed in one week from today, on the 23rd of January. I will use the ones I think look good and I will also pick one winner.

The winner will be given:

1. a link to thier page in a prominant spot on my blog, as well as the picture linking to it.
2. A sample of the newest Oli cd(one song that will also be posted on the Oli page for everyone else to hear).
3. An official Andrew Pilon seal of approval for your webpage.

Got it folks...GO! Jeremy, the one you gave me can be used as your entry. And remember, you can enter more than once if you want. you can e-mail entries to andrew.pilon@gmail.com or give them to me over msn.


EDIT: Now, there is some confusion and debate over what "Too Big" is for writing your name. I'll say this, it no longer has to have your name but if it is there, it must take up less than a quarter of the banner and the title Randomization must be bigger or more visible. and also, they may be sent in gif format if you would like them animated. If there is more debate about anything, even these things, I get to say which is correct since I am making the contest.....sorry Shanna, you lose.

EDIT 2: Some of these rules may be broken to a certain extent, as long as the banner still looks good and is what I'm looking for, If your not sure..just ask.

EDIT 3: Nudity is allowed as long as it isn't male or ugly chick. and it can't be one of the ones I have. and don't use someone elses, I don't want to get sued(as if I would). I'm talking to Shanna and Jeremy right now and they are making me refine the rules a bit becasue of what Shanna submitted and thier discussion..I will post shanna's tommorrow, it is not accepted for use but her second one is

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilon, A whined...

just so you guys know, the one Jeremy made for me wasne Jeremy made for me is the one with the smoke.

Monday, January 16, 2006 8:53:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

Staring at the smoke for a long time/glancing at it quickly makes it appear to be moving.

Monday, January 16, 2006 11:47:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home