Thursday, January 19, 2006

Announcements..and stuff.....ya.

Few more things people. First off...the contest is over on the 23rd...see a few posts ago for details. So dfar I have only recieved entries form Jeremy and Shanna, but I haven't checked my e-mail today so ther might be something else in there..there better be.

Tommorrow I am going down to schedule a time for getting my tattoo done. I've been redoing that one I showed you guys, mainly just the flower and vines in the middle....I'd like to add some blood fripping down but that is too much for my artistic talents..which are pretty much non-existent.

The Weyburn Inn has a new Head manager..I'm hoping she will do something(it's Charlene.)

And here's the big one. Yup. It's here. The one year anniversary of Randomization is tommorrow, January 20th. I'm not sure what I'm goona have on the post but I can tell you to leave a few hours open to read it..it's gonna be massive! Some stuff I have planned, some not. It'll be good. So, come back tommorrow for some old and new.

And, an update on the mission to get back my Metallica Shirt....Operation hook was a complete failure. When I swung the hook back, it hooked onto a pig's snout, ripping it off. With this every bloodthirsrt animal in the area(which there are more than you think) came running after it. With them running around it I tried to shake the snout loose knocking a dog into an old lady, killing her and blowing up the car she hit. This is when I figured I'd stop. I'll try again with..

Plan 2: Operation Excelcior

Ok, basically with this one, I build a large missile with a camera guided system. I fire it off and using my quick reflexes I guide it into the biss's house, around all obsticales, and snag the shirt on a hook that will be on the bottom. I then fly it home. When it hits the pine tree in our backyard it will explode, shooting the hook witht he shirt on it downwards into the ground, making it stand there like a flag, in which all I have to do is walk outside and grab the shirt.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Wow, that's some imagination you have there...I mean really....a massive post?? I doubt that.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 3:14:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

Walking all the way out to a tree to grab your shirt? That sure sounds like a lot of work there Pilon. I do feel badly for the pig though... and the car that had that old lady fall on it.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 4:34:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home