Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Happenin'!

Things are moving quickly here at Randomization. We have the Randomization banner contest...entries are due on the 23rd....see two posts ago for rules and REWARDS! Then we have a new sextion under the Pylonics Network. It's the Directot section, but it has Flash stuff..not Director..not sure what's up with that. When complete it will have a bunch of Flash(or director..not sure) stuff I've done. Right now it has my stuff I did at school...It's all crappy and only three of the items work. I'm not exactly sure what the problem is either....I'll figure it out. And last but not least, we have a new section to Randomiztion.

This will be happening for an unknown length and has been happening since Sounds of the Underground 2005. You see, the five of us that went up, went in Steve's car. Now, while there, I bought two shirts...A Gwar shirt(which was of poor quality...I can't believe Gwar would sell me poor quality murchandise) and a Sounds of the Underground shirt. I had worn my Metallica shirt on the way up...It was fairly new. After the show, my Metallica shirt was uber-sweaty and stinky so I changed shirts and threw the Metallica one in the trunk. When we got home and I took my stuff out of the back, I forgot the shirt. I still haven't got it back. I have asked Steve for it and he has offered it, but it is never with him, It's always at his house or something...I have to figure out how to get it without using much power.....I want to be as lazy as possible in getting it....In fact, If I was to get it after writing this post and not even writing another, and having it delivered right to me at this chair, well, then I would have done the lowest amount of work possible...........Damn, it didn't come. Anyway..right now I have one plan..here it goes:

Plan 1: Operation hook.

This one is pretty simple, basically I build a gigantic fishing rod(or a bunch of small ones), hook the house and drag the entire thing over here. I have to hook the whole house since I won't be able to hook into it and then back out very easily. Now, I have to attach a spring on my house at the point his house will contact...I just suck in the house as much as the spring will allow, run in, grab the shirt, run out, let go of the house and the spring will shoot it back into place....I'm gonna go start working on it know..I'll tell you guys how well it went when I'm done.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

My god your lazy. Your momma feeding you ok. After all you have eaten; a deep fried grape, a deep fried egg, and dipped your toast in butter. You don't look so healthy, maybe you should seek help. Anyways check out my page, it's got cool stuff on it.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 6:42:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

Pilon, I'll deliver your shirt when I remember it. I see it almost every time I'm at home and it's always staring me in the face... one of these days I'll remember... hey, maybe it just wasn't mean to be...

Thursday, January 19, 2006 10:04:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home