Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sigh.

I have to work tommorrow at 5:30am..and do that same shift again till Saturday and most likely into the next week. I hate work. I can't wait till I gets another job.

WEnt and saw my granparents today, The grandpa with the heart-attack and the grandma who just had knee surgery. It was really nice to see them. They looked great. Roads weren't all that great in the morning but in the afternoon they were great.

My party didn't win any seats. Although they did hold thier own in a lot of places...getting 1200 votes in Weyburn. Frankly if things kep going this way for them they will have a seat or two in no time.

Shanna's msn party was a lot of fun, even if she missed a good chunk of it because of her shitty comp. You didn't miss much Shanna, just jokes and the lot.

I hate work.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Who won the contest???

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 11:25:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Did I win?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 11:53:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home