Monday, January 23, 2006

Election Day

I had almost forgotten.

Well, I finally got my Metallica shirt back....I'm wearing it right now! My plan didn't work cause my magnet was broken...Luckily Steve brought it to me in the mail with a lov letter attached....I'm so happy.

I have to go vote today, dop off a Resume and set up a time for my Tattoo. And then go to 7-11.

I am currently listening to one of the coolest songs known to man. It is entitled Blackwater Park and is on the Opeth cd entitled Blackwater Park. Basically it is a shitload of the coolest riffs you've ever heard put into one song..and it keeps building up. At the start you're thinking, holy shit is this awesome..heavy and stuff, it can't get any better...and throughout the song it just keeps building and building. And Mikael's growl in it is sooooo freakin' evil. You want a fucking awesome Metal song..this is it. One of those songs that you can't play silently..it's just not possible.

Don't forget to vote!



p.s. Don't forget about the contest.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Who, for a second there I was like "Oh shit! It's Tuesday! I forgot to get my other entries in!" But it's only Monday, so I still have time.

Come on MSN for my election spectacular!!!!

Monday, January 23, 2006 2:04:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home