Thursday, January 26, 2006

I Fell Great!

It's true..I do. I had an interview at McDonalds yesterday. I was impressed with the owner and he said he was impressed with me, so, sounds good so far. I had another interview there today with another manager and it sounds like they are gonna give me the job. now, it's not a done deal yet, but everything looks good so far.

If I do get the job early enough today, I'm gonna make an appointment for a tattoo..I have the money now but I want to make sure I have a source of income first since I'll have to fill my car with gas and stuff like that. The tattoo I want is really looking good, I redrew part of it as some of you know. I'm not gonna show it to ya. If you come to my house and ask I'll show it but hopefully the next time you see it on my blog will be on my body.

Anywho. That's all for now folks. No! Wait..it isn't. I almost forgot again.

Batman Begins: Wow, this was a really good movie. The kid that played Batman as a kid didn't act very well, at least that's what I thought. I liked how they got into the background of Batman more. I mean, we all know his parents died when he was a kid, but that's about as far as any of the movies got into it. We never knew how he learnt to do what he does. All in All, I give it 8.5 biffs out of 10.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I would NEVER want to work at McDonald's. From everything I've heard from anyone, that is by far the worst fast food place you could possibly work at. And I know a lot of people in the fast food world...I've spent much too long on it.

But have fun with that!

Thursday, January 26, 2006 1:35:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home