Sunday, January 29, 2006

Hey! Look At That Pointy Haired Little Girl!

Well, I have to be at McDonalds in an hour for some sort of initiation course. I hope it doesn't take too long cause I have other plans today. Filled out a bunch of paperwork and skimmed through about 50 pages of crap. Basically a package of common sense items. It's kind of insulting that they want me to read it, but, on thier account, they probably get a bunch of people who have no common sense, so it's better to be safe than sorry.

Worked at the Movie Factory the other day. It was pretty sweet. A very easy job. And I got some free rentals out of it..two of which I haven't watched..hopefully tonite. I'm gonna have to re-rent them though. And I hope that McDonalds doesn't expect me ot work today.

I got a rack for my movies and games..Now they are all neatly sorted alphabetically. Man, I was bored. Turns out I have a lot more movies than I thought I did. I also changed the strings on my guitar..I love ernie balls..they are so sweet.

Worked with Clint in Carlyle yesterday. we thought we would be done by 1:30 and home by 2:30.....we weren't done till 4:30 and home till 5:30. ah well....the money will be nice. I would have liked to talk with my grandparents a little more though.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Who won the contest?

Sunday, January 29, 2006 4:36:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home