Friday, January 27, 2006

Yay!

Well, big day today. In addition to the other stuff on the post below. 2 other main things happened, and a few smaller things. The smaller things are we moved some couches and chairs out of our house over to Michelle's. The big things are: a) I got a job at McDonald's and b) I have an appointment for getting my tattoo. Sweet shit.

I have to look at this orientation package thingy by Sunday, I hope it doesn't suck too much. I also hope that working at McDonald's is going to be a good choice.

My tattoo on the other hand is going to be a good choice. I have it set for March 24th..Michelle is on the 26th or 27th. I'll probably go with her if I can. He has to change my design a little bit because the needle can't draw some of the stuff that I put on my tattoo. I don't really care, as long as it still looks cool. It's gonna cost me about 150 bucks. He says he'll be able to estimate better once he redraws it.

I'm working at the Movie Factory tonight. It's gonna be sweet. Jeremy showed me how to use the computer last night. It took all of 2 minutes, if even that. It looks pretty easy.

Well, that's about it for now..Steve, check your e-mail and respond.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

It's the weekend. Who won??

Saturday, January 28, 2006 5:33:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home