Thursday, November 03, 2005

Holy SHit!

My screen is working!!!! THe move is all done. Gonna post some pics of our old house up on my photo album sometime...Kinda blurry, I'm still getting used to this camera....Thanx to Jon who figured out why the memory card wouldn't work..stupidity on my part.

Been working alot of other peoples shifts lately at work...kinda pissing me off. Going to Dave's Attack of the Saga party on Saturday...probably gonna cal in sick at work so I can go to the whole thing...It's a Saturday so I would just sit there.


Speaking of work...so Jeremy called in sick today..I don't know if he was actually sick or not but I don't care...The funny thing is that they called in Cathy, she came in at 9 and blair came in at his normal time..guess who did all the cooks work...and more work than Cathy and Blair...A Waitress named Leanne. She is one of the best cooks that place has. SHe easily outcoocked blair and Cathy and still had enough time to make wisecracks all around. And learn my name isn't adam.


Well, that's about it for now...see y'all later.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

You're going! If my life depends on it you will.

Friday, November 04, 2005 11:43:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home