Thursday, October 27, 2005

Some more will make four

I'm ona roll with the titles. The last one wasn't intentional, this one was.

Got my Acoustic Simulator today. saounds fucking awesome. I have never heard my guitar sound so nice. Gonna write some stuff. I'm sure Alotta Cocka will borrow it to write some stuff as well. And now since I have it, I have to learn my chords. I figure if I can learn my chords and switching back and forth between them it'll help me play everything better.



Didn't go up to Regina today. They are transferring my grandpa back to Melville. I guess he was stabalized enough. Things still aren't looking great but they are about as good as we could have hoped for. My parent went up to Regina to pic up the last sister to take her to see her Dad in Melville. She's about all the visitors he will get today. I'll probably go up sometime next week to see him.

0 Idiotic Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home