Monday, October 24, 2005

Explanation

Ok, I think I can explain that last post a little. My grandpa had a heart attack last night. He seems to be doing ok, joking around and all the such but he is still in the hospital in Regina. I'm very worried about him and my grandma. They've been together for 55 years and it would hurt her a lot to lose him. But, as it stands things are going pretty well.

On a lighter note: I just spent 2 hours at The Source in the mall talking to Jon and buying a Digital camera. Just a cheap one that cost me 110 bucks. It's being discontinued so the normal price is 170. I got a good deal. It's a pretty good camera. It'll do the job I want. Once I get my video camera I'll be set.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

How dare you not thank me for my condolences! Thirty lashes! No, just joking Pilon. I'm glad to hear he's doing better/hear about the incident at all. Best of luck with your camera and your soon-to-be video camera.

Monday, October 24, 2005 9:57:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home