Friday, October 21, 2005

Son of a Bitch

I lost my paycheck....$607.58.....I was helpingJeremy move to his new place and while I was waiting for him to get to his old house with the van looked at my check. i sat it down in the seat beside me and two hours later it wasn't there. Wither Bootsy ate it or it blew out when I opened the door....Witht the wind that there was yesterday it means wither way I'm screwed, unless dogs can't digest paper. I went in to work today, Denise, the manager didn't seem too happy about but said she would see about getting me a new one. The worst thing about it is that they'll all be thinking I'm irresponsible and all that stuff. It hurts my reputation. Oh well, nothing I can do about it, I think they'll forgive me, humans make mistakes. It's if I do it a second time that I'm screwed.

I think i'm gonna buy an acoustic simulator for my guitar. And new dimensions to Oligodendroglia as Alotta Cocka is using my gear for the time being. He was trying to write some Opeth styled music, where a song is usually ten minutes long and switches back and forth from acoustics and extremely eavy guitar. It's good enough for Oligodendroglia, not their best song but who knows once they add lyrics.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Well, I lost 5 bucks in the deal..not bad. Also, I'm getting an Acoustic Simulator for 100 bucks.

Friday, October 21, 2005 4:51:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Andrew, I don't think you understand the concept of "staying home for a year to save up money for school." When you spend it, it doesn't pile up real quick. And then you end up "staying home to save up for school" for many, many years.

Saturday, October 22, 2005 12:52:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home