Saturday, October 08, 2005

100th Post Spectacular!!!!!!!

That's right Folks, my Blog has hit 100 posts!!!!!! Isn't it exciting!!!! I've got a huge line-up for you and I'm making most of it up as I go!

First things first, my top 10 favorite songs:

10. A Perfect Circle - The Package
9. Metallica - The Call of the Ktulu
8. Gwar - Krosstika
7. Tool - Aenema
6. Opeth - Bleak
5. Soundgarden - Room A Thousand Years Wide
4. Tool - Eulogy
3. Opeth - Blackwater Park
2. Opeth - The Drapery Falls
1. Tool - Reflection

There it is folks, now you know my favorite songs. Don't you feel better already....hmm next up is....The drawing of the house we had to do on AutoCad in Drafting last year....good and bad memories with this one...all that trimming...*shiver*



Ain't that a doozie folks!! Maybe some other time I'll post my Mech up! Ok! Now were rolling, what's next you ask??? How 'bout an announcement????? Ok, here goes!!

Attention!! Attention!! I, Andrew Pilon, Have an Announcement to make!! The cd's for Oligodendroglia may be available to buy soon, It's not a gauruntee but it's in the planning stages!(Steve, we'll talk)

Ok, there you have it folks, boy was that interesting! Here is another one I got from my brother, Jeremy, off the old GTO Sunrise site, what am I listening to?

Alarm clock - A burnt cd consisting from three of Opeths cds, Blackwater Park, Damnation and, Ghost Reveries.
Computer - All my music but Mostly Sublime and Opeth
Computer room stereo - Opeth and Clutch
Car - Opeth and Gwar
Work - Local radio station, Swap 'n Shop, A Perfect Circle, Tool, Nirvana, The Mars Volta(and other stuff but right now those are the main ones)

Wow, can't you tell I really like Opeth right now!!! And Swap 'n Shop! Now what you ask??? I really have no Idea, how about my top 5 favorite cd's!!!!

5. Gwar - War Party
4. Opeth - Ghost Reveries
3. Tool - Aenema
2. Tool - Lateralus
1. Opeth - Blackwater Park

Again with the Opeth eh?? What can I say, they rule, so does Tool and Gwar for that matter. The top 4 on that list are very close calls, If asked again I might give you a different answer, but still with those four, just mixed up! Wow, what an entry. Now, let's see what some other words for hundred are in my Thesaurus.

There are none listed.

Well, that back-fired!!!! how about a Dictionary definition!!

10 times 10

Well, I wonder what 10 is??? Guess you'll have to look it up yourself!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Boy this is shaping up to be a good time, isn't it!?! What shall we do next, how about we see what I have to say to poo.

"You smell bad"

It's true, it does! how about a anecdote!

So, one of the waitresses at work today(Tallie) and tells me and Blair that the Pepsi tastes like shit to which I respond: "How do you know what Shit tastes like?" Well, her reaction was to smile guiltily and then say: "That's enough from you!" I don't know but that reaction really got me thinking that maybe she has tasted shit before......that just kinda creeps me out. But hey, I could be wrong, she didn't say she tasted it.

Looking good Andrew, keep typing.

My parents are at the football game, it's probably half over by now. I hope we win. A guy at work is selling about 40 computer games for 5 bucks a pop. I'm probably gonna buy: Neverwinter Nights, Freelancer, Star Wars: Kotor, Warcraft 3, Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne, Unreal 2, Heroes of Might and Magic 4, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: United Offensive, andBattlefield 1942. There are more I'd like to buy but I don't have the money. I need to spend it on other stuff.

Wow, this is a lot of typing, so far it's been 30 minutes. and I'm not done!!!!!!! Ok, I am.......Thank you for joing me on the 100th Post Spectacular, I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you at the 200th post spectacular!

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

Wowzers... congrats on the 100th post! I just hit 200 last week sometime.

Saturday, October 08, 2005 10:54:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Well, you just know how to make me look small and insignificant don't you....jerk.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 12:33:00 a.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Ahhh, swap 'n shop.

Anyway, good post!! I seriously could visualize you in like a game show host crazy suit with a mike just ranting this shit!!

Sunday, October 09, 2005 5:02:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

One hundred posts, eh? Yeah... I think I'm at... 35? Yeah, not a whole lot of posting that goes on at my site... oh well.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 6:30:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home