Sunday, October 02, 2005

Ow.......That hurts the ol' eyes

Well, the Official Oligodendroglia site is up, not finished making it but it's up. The colours match the first cd cover, only worse...prepare to have your head explode! It's here for now. Thanks to all who entered the contest, Steve and I got some recording in yesterday. We actually have to practice some of the songs cause the singings so hard. We'll probably announce the winner once the cd is done being made or at least close to.

Jeremy, Steve D, and I jammed last night. It went very well considering the fact that we didn't have any songs all of use really knew that well...we just jammed it out, getting the feel of playing with other people back. Might start writing stuff next time. Jeremy and I got lots of sound clips on our Mp3 players..I think he has 1 hour and 40 minutes and I have about an hour twenty. My MP3 player ran out of memory..Damn you Opeth!!! WHY MUST YOU PLAY SO WELL???!?!?!?

I got Autocad 2006 with the help of my good friend Mike Van Betuw.....Haven't looked at it too much yet but It's looking pretty good. Looking back at the stuff I drew, the house and the Mech mainly, I can't believe I was able to do it....It's pretty complicated stuff, mind you, the Mech still has mistakes, but I'm not sure it's possible to sraw some of that stuff in AutoCad....You need shading....Ok it's possibly to draw lot's of little lines to make it look like shading but I ain't doing that.

Well, that's about it for today.....Oh, there is a link along the sidebar that is a photo page I got..I found some pictures of the basement jam that by brother took. good stuff, check 'em out.


Alotta Cocka Out.

0 Idiotic Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home