Monday, September 26, 2005

Jackasses

Your all Jackasses.....We've only had two entries into the Oligodendroglia contest and they are both making fun of me..I hate you all. And the rest of you....send me some goddamn lyrics!!!! There's only a few days left!!!!!! AAARRRRGGHHHH!! Steve's going through University for christ sake..he needs lyrics to sustain his insanity!!!!

Been downloading a lot of music lately, all the Opeth, Slipknot, Sublime and Gwar and I'm working on the Chili Peppers...good stuff(Steve, I still want you to buy me Ghost Reveries...It's fucking awesome!!!!)

Got a cd player for my car(I think I already mentioned it but whatever). Sounds decent...I need better speakers.

Been getting quite a bit of work in at the Inn and a few hours working with Clint, I'll be able to pay off mom and dad with the next paycheck I get.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I'm going to enter it, I swear!!! Maybe I'll get an entry from the Subway people. We'll write you a song together.

Monday, September 26, 2005 4:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

Okay, fine, I'll get you the new Opeth... it may be more expensive now for you though, because it's like a best seller at HMV.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 1:57:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Actually I already have it, I downloaded all of Opeths cd's. I still want you to buy it for me though...I want to support those guys.....I mean, seeing as I want to make love to them.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 2:36:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home