Saturday, October 01, 2005

Stuff

Well, The Oligodendroglia contest is over. I'm thinking that if you still send in lyrics we might use them but they won't be entered into the contest or gaurunteed to be on the cd...just if your bored...I know I probably won't get anything. I haven't talked to Steve in a bit, I was hoping to do some recording today but he isn't at home...the jerk-wad.

Gonna start Jamming with Jeremy and Steve Dreigder(I think that's how you spell his last nem). Were starting a band. Don't know what it's gonna be called or what we will play. Tonite is just gonna be a jam night probably. Just get some stuff we can work with.

Been working a lot lately, which is good because it will be easier to pay off that ticket. I guess the girl that normally works in the mornings during the week is going on vacation on wednesday and will be gone for awhile so I'm gonna get quite a few hours. I like the morning shift cause there is more to do where at night you just stand there and you can't go out to hang with your friends, On the other hand though, I hate waking up early in the morning. Ah well, I still prefer the morning. I think it wouldn't be so bad if I did it steadily, instead I do once or twice a week.

Anywho, that's about it for now.....Oh, I'm working on a Oligodendroglia site, I just need to get a name from Steve and then I'm gonna put it up.....I'll have a link to it on www.pylonics.tk.....mmm...let's say tommorrow(Sunday) so check www.pylonics.tk tommorrow.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I have to say, I'm pretty sure that's not how you spell Steve's last name. Oh, and ask Steve what his little bro is up to!! I haven't seen that kid since grad!!!

Saturday, October 01, 2005 5:33:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home