Saturday, October 08, 2005

Some Stuff

How's it going everyone? Been awhile since I posted I figured I should get on it. Thanx to all of you who wished me happy birthday and sent me stuff and the such, it was much appreciated. I got a few lottery tickets from my sister(In which I won nothing, a well, I bought one later in which I won another ticket!), an alarm clock that plays cd's to wake you up and 120 bucks. I bought two speakers for my car, Soulcaliber 2 for my PS2 and I'm gonna buy some video games from a guy at work who's selling them off for real cheap. It'll be awesome.

Been working a lot of mornings the past few days and have a bunch coming up, The usual morning girl took some days off.

Got paid Wednesday...Finally finished paying off Mom and Dad. My car is my own now. I just wish it ran better......It doesn't like to start all that well and the pickup on is sucks....but when she's going a steady speed she runs smoothly so I can't complain. Although I guess I can't hear most of the problems because of my new cd player in it......That's a few problems gone for me!!

Going to my aunt's house up in Regina Sunday night for thanksgiving...it's gonna be tasty.....mmmmm.

So, I guess Ogema got a new ATM.....We were listening to the local radio station and each commercial break had about 2 minutes worth of information about Ogema, and it was never the same! I guess they won some National development award or something like that, I don't know.

I was supposed to be fucking jamming with at least Jeremy at 7pm tonight(Friday) but when he wasn't there by fucking 7:30 I left and went to Jared's. Things sounded good coming from my fucking end, the bass and drums were the parts that weren't holding up. All I can say is Jeremy, you'd better have a Fucking good excuse tommorrow morning...that damn garage is Fucking cold when your just sitting there.

Well, that's all folks, I have to go climb into bed, I already should be in bed...I have to work at 8.


Good night.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

ANDREW!!!! No making a Christmas list and then buying something on it!!! Now what can I get you???

Oh, and please send me some turkey and some perogies.

Saturday, October 08, 2005 12:44:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

You should hae stayed in the house, that's where I was... stoopid

Saturday, October 08, 2005 2:38:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home