Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Idiot!

Fuck am I stupid. So, if anyone needs any blank DVD cd's, just tell me, I have a shitload. YOu may be wondering "Why are you giving these away Andrew?" My answer to that is that I do not a DVD drive to burn information onto them with. And you may then ask "Why did you buy them then???" And the answer to that is in the title.

I went to buy some normal cd's that I can burn stuff onto(like the new Oligodendroglia cd) and looked at the stats and thought, man, 120 minutes, that's pretty fucking awesome! Little did I think to look at whether or not I could but 120 minutes of music on it...I can't..I can't even put 1 minute onto it....Fucking DVD cd's.

Anyway, so if anyone wants any, just tell me.

Since Only 4 people have ackknowledged that there is a Oligodendroglia contest(Jeremy Shanna and Mike and Jon, and only Mike and Jon because I talked to them at Jared's house, I'm not even sure if they are entering) I think I might go to a bunch of peoples blogs and do some blog whoring......leaving some advertisements and the such. If I know you know about the contest then I won't say anything on your blog...well, I might just to be a dick. Remember, the due date is the end of this month..

5 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilon, A whined...

http://www.canada.com/national/features/strangeblog/index.html


You guys have to go check this site out, It's just really weird news stories....I like the one about the wife calling in her own hit.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 3:16:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Did you not notice the fact that DVDs are WAY more expensive that CDs???? Oh well. Maybe when I get a new computer I'll get a DVD burner, then I can burn you DVDs. Like, I'll make you a copy of A Walk to Remember starring Mandy Moore.

Anyway, go check out Knox's Korner!!!! It's done!!!!! Release next month. I am so excited!!!!!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:29:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha DVD's Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha NOT CD's Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha

moron.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:42:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I swear to god that if you walk into the electronics section the have the bargain bin, the end of an isle and half an isle(is that right??) full of cds and out of all that there were only 4 stacks of cd's the rest were DVD's.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 3:48:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

I already called them!

Friday, September 23, 2005 5:29:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home