Thursday, September 22, 2005

Money gone

Well, I've only got 100 bucks left. And I still owe mom and dad 210. I did my plates today which cost 150 bucks and bought a cd player and some proper cds for 150 bucks total today. I just have to get the dash kit for the cd player..they didn't have any at wal-mart. Right now I'm just taking the whole player into my house with me...it's good for preventing people from stealing it.

Jeremy has a little suprise...as of me writing this he hasn't posted about it but I'm pretty sure he will so keep checking in over there.

I've got about 13 songs written for the Oligodendroglia cd....me and Steve have completed one song already but that one didn't have any music to it. It is confirmed that Jeremy will be playing on the cd. I'm gonna be borrowing Jon's bass and maybe his keyboard to add to the music. I think we might make him a cd just cause of him lending us that stuff but it depends what Steve says about it. Steve has no internet so our communication is limited to whenever he comes down to Weyburn, which he isn't doing this weekend.

I'm really experimenting with this one...I'm testing my limits on this one, seeing what I can and can't do....I'm not saying thaty's sounding great, I'm just seeing what I can do.

I think I found the tattoo I want....I'll put a picture of it up later..It's a really cool eye that any of you who know anything about Tool have seen before.

Moving out of our house at the end of October. Well, so long as the buyers can sell there's which I figure shouldn't be too hard. They are up in Regina in a decent area of town....Not the greatest but not the worst.

Well. I got 3 hours of sleep last night so I'm really tired right now........I'm going to bed..Jerks.

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Douchebag.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 1:41:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Hey, thanx for dropping by my site. hope to see you around my way again. Glad your head doesn't hurt too much. later.ter.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 2:23:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Haha. Andrew, you're such an ass. Hehehehehe. Anyway, we should go together to get tattoos...cause that would be way cooler than you going with your friends.

And yeah. I'll never be inside that house again. So when I come home, we're sleeping together, so you better put the queen bed in your room.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 5:38:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Jeremy wants to go with me as well. I figured that everyone else in the family has been saying for years that they are gonna get a tattoo so I'm just gonna get one right away and show you all up

Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:30:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home