Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Fuck It

I'm going to Wal-mart tommorrow and seeing what all the responsibilities are. After the shit I went through at the Inn tonite I've had it. There was no Dishwasher in the morning so I had to do the morning dishes, dishes for one of the busiest nights I have seen in a long time and dishes for a 30 person banquet downstairs(that's a lot more dishes than you think, each person uses 3 different plates, glasses and sets of cutlery) and plus I have to go in tommorrow because the girl is still sick. I've had it with having to do all the dishes from the shift before.....I've done it about 10 times in my 2 months. I shouldn't of had to do it once. They need some decent fucking management in that place with enough balls(not saying they should be men, just a figure of speech) to do something about the problems in that place. It's fucking pissing me off that I am getting paid the same as Adam when i always have to do half of his dishes the next day! Fuck!

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Ahhh...the stresses of the workplace.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:00:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

I think this may be my first post ever on your blog kid! So are you going to go for Walmart or what? From what mom said it sounded like a better deal....your readers are waiting in anticipation!!!!

Friday, October 21, 2005 6:47:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home