Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Work

Have to work again tonite, then I get two days off!!! I have been pretty much given a job at Wal-mart, I don't know if I want to take it though. It will be unloading trucks, making $8 an hour but the bad thing is it's 3pm-12 monday to friday. I had planned on relaxing a little this year. With the job I have I can relax but still get some money put away. I don't know If I want to work a 45 hour week. Plus it takes up all my evenings. With the Inn I work a mix of evenings and mornings. Although we have a new guy at the inn and if they take hours away from me I'll be taking the job at Wal-mart. The only good thing about it will be the money.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Don't do it!!

Do it!

Don't do it!!!!

Do it!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 5:50:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

Don't do it, you'll only make money for a while, then realize that job has shitty hours.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 6:09:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home