Saturday, October 15, 2005

Damn You Riders!!

So freakin' close!!! At least they only got beat by one point so they are at least tied with Edmonton right now. Have an Aunt and Uncle from Okatoks(or however you spell it, it's a suburb of Calgary) hear. They are going to the hockey game in Edmonton tonite, wondering if I'd go...NO!!! I think The Weyburn Inn is expecting me to go to work tonite but I'm not. I'm not on the schedule and I never said I'd go in. I haven't had a day off in ten days. They phoned here this morning at 8 looking for Jeremy. I think they all think we live together. they are always asking me what he is doing and I'm like "Ok, I see him as much as you do, so shut up" But whatever. Finally had the new schedule for tommorrow today. I have to work at 8 tommorrow morning....sucks. Got my speakers in today..took me 1:17, I know tis cause I listened to Ghost Reveries which is 1:07 and another 10 minute song(I know it was 10 minutes cause it was Opeth). They sound good, I just have to find a better place where they aren't getting muffled by the seat..I don't know where though. Man this post is full of sudden changes of topic. Been making some changes to the wording of the links and titles to my blog, I noticed I could do it when I saw that Steve's said it was Plagarized by. I thought to myself, hey!! I could change those! So I did. Bye.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

Glad I could help... anytime. Also, thanks for the help with the links NOT

Saturday, October 15, 2005 5:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home