Thursday, October 13, 2005

What to say?

Our van's going into the shop today, has a bulge in one of the tires. I have to clean the basement 'cause we are having some relatives from Alberta over to watch some hockey games. Work was boring last night, 3 cooks and a dishwasher(and two of the cooks were new) and either one of the new cooks could have done everything all by themselves(hell, I could have). Almost got my new speakers in, I just have to make some boxes for them and finish wiring them up. It's gonna sound awesome. Woke up to Opeth today, pretty freakin' awesome. I'm liking my new alarm clock a lot. Well, I thought I had more to say but I guess I don't. See ya later.

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

I just looked here and there was no post...then I double checked and BAM! There it was... Hey Pilon, how do you get your previous posts to appear red like that? I'm not planning on stealing your idea...

...GET AWAY

Thursday, October 13, 2005 3:34:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

What the fuck are you talking about...red like what...they all look the same!

Thursday, October 13, 2005 3:54:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

What do you care about the van??? You don't drive it.

Haha, you have to deal with Uncle Wade. He's scary!!!!

Friday, October 14, 2005 1:12:00 a.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

Nevermind, I figured it out... as it appears you have with the comment thing and 'posted by' thing as well.

Friday, October 14, 2005 2:46:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home