Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Out of Debt

Paid off my ticket today which means I am officially out of debt, I know that won't last long once I hit University. University, hell, I'm not even sure I'm going. A year ago if you asked me what I wanted to go to school for I would have said 3D animation. 9 months or so ago up until a few days ago I would have said film, now I'm not so sure. I'm still gonna buy a video camera and try some stuff out but now I'm thinking of sound engineering and the such. I'm glad I didn't rush into university this year because I have no clue what I want to do. odds are next year I still won't know. I'll be living in an apartment, paying rent and the such. This whole needing more than a high school education thing really sucks. I guess I still have time to think about it though. I hate responsibility.

0 Idiotic Remarks:

<< Home