Sunday, October 23, 2005

Why?

Something bad has happened. I'm not gonna say anything because there are people who may read this who it affects and if they don't know I don't want them finding out from a blog. You probably know what happened already if it affects you but I'm not gonna say just is case.

What is the deal with god. What is the deal his fucking "Great Plan". I know some people who read this believe in god wholeheartedly so explain to me this: Why is it that god makes people who have done nothing but be nice in thier lives, and have been damn near perfect as they get older, feel pain? What the Fuck is the purpose in that? Why is there so much pain in the world while he is so powerful and could supposedly stop it? I don't know, and I know you don't know. I'm sitting here listening to Live Aid pondering this and wondering, why can't he just give them peace in the after-life instead of creating pain in thier life???? WHy must the people in Africa suffer so much. Sure it brings together people and shows our kindness but I would rather that everyone in the world have food and go about thier daily lives than have everyone come together in one spot and have millions of people die each year unnecisarily. And I'm not saying anyone in my life has died, as far as I know everything might be alright. None of us will know until the end, and I guess we might not know even then. All I know is that it isn't right.