Sunday, October 23, 2005

Stuffage

well, one more paycheck and I should be able to start putting money away for school. I've got my Acoustic Simulator which will cost me $200 and I'm gonna go down to The Source tommorrow and buy a cheap digital camera from Jonny who now works there. I also bout Live Aid Today. I've only watched Queen so far and they were pretty awesome. I figured that since I forgot to give to the communithon that I'll give to some other charity instead(half the money earned from the Live Aid DVD goes to charity). After all expenses I figure I'll be left with about 200 bucks. After my next paycheck, which'll probably be around 500 bucks(maybe a little under, I should be able to buy a camera. if not I'll wait for the one after that but I shouldn't need to take too much from that. i want to spend at least 700 bucks on a video camera. I can't wait till my Acoustic pedal comes in!!! Exciting!!

So, Steve brought his girlfriend, Sara Acton, Over to Jared's house the other day. To make her more comfortable Jared, Jon and I all took our pants off. Also by a fluke we all happened to have simpsons underwear on.......It was hilarious. Also, Jared's basement is cold. My legs were freezing.

Anywho..That's about all. I've decided not to go to Wal-Mart, Even though I'm pretty sure nothing is gonna happen about getting Adam to do the dishes at work.....Fuck I hate that kid.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Can I borrow your video camera????

Sunday, October 23, 2005 8:27:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Hi, ##NAME##, I was hunting for digital photography backdrops information when I found your blog. I reckon that's pretty cool. It takes effort to do what you've done. See you again. Rex ##LINK##.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:25:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home