Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Another to do with the last two

Well, I'm heading up to Regina tommorrow with my parents and brother. Gonna go see my Grandpa. He's not doing well. They are still unsure what's going to happen. If he manages to get out of the hospital it will most likely be in a wheel chair, and knowing him, he would be very miserable for the rest of his life in a wheel chair. It was a very bad heart attack. I don't know what I'll do if things take a turn for the worst.

I've never lost someone I love before. Everything is changing so rapidly. I'm leaving the house I grew up in. I'm leaving my childhood and stepping int the world of adults. If I lose my grandpa that will be another stroke against me. But, I guess I'll survive. Everyone else in the world seems to manage it, I guess I can too. I also hope he can as well.



My acoustic simulator arrived today. I never got it though because the guy there didn't know what to price it too and Cleo wasn't available. I'm gonna try and get it tommorrow morning before I leave for Regina, but who knows.

Well, that's about all for tonite.

0 Idiotic Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home