Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Another

Not gonna say much. I'm tired and my screen is Fucked. Moved into the new house. TOmmorrow is our last day witht he old one. It sucks. Heading up to Regina on Saturday for Dave's party. Gonna be fun. My grandpa is basically a mirical right now. He's walking. Not far but since nobodyu really thought he would survive I think that's awesome...and he keeps getting better. Won't be blogging much until I get a different screen. My mom is gonna go buy a flatscreen and I'm going to get hers. Good deal. Work fucking sucks. This week I have worked 4 shifts so far, 2 of which I wasn't supposed to, tommorrow I work and I'm not supposed to. These past two weeks have been the worst in my life.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Didn't I tell you to ask mom for her screen?? And what happened?? Shanna was right and mom's giving you her screen. Wow, I'm smart.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 5:54:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

I want the frickin' screen...I also wanted to go to a certain party in a certain two days... oh well.


Pilon, these last two weeks haven't been the worst of your life, remember how much your life sucked when I made you go around kissing all those guys*? Yeah, that sucked badly.





*dead goats

Thursday, November 03, 2005 6:10:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home