Monday, August 22, 2005

Joborz!!!

Well, I got a new job.....Dishwasher at the Weyburn Inn. I was sitting there yesterday(Sunday) when the phone rang(at about two) with my brother, Jeremy, asking me if I wanted a job. I said yes and only time will tell if that was a good thing, I had to work that night at 4 till 10 and again tonite 5-11. Not super long shifts but they seem a lot longer when it's so slow that you and the cook just stare at each other for a while. Ah well, money is money. It's not a hard job, just makes the feet sore.

Anyway, I'm gonna go relax to something, or maybe surf the net more, I don't rightly know.

Bye.



Are you still here?

Leave.





I thought I told you to leave!


GO AWAY!!









That's better.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I guess someone's too busy at his new job to update his blog. Lazy ass.

Saturday, August 27, 2005 8:37:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home