Thursday, August 04, 2005

Lately

I've been working a lot lately, cleaning carpets, floors and a roof. Clint going in to get a fat blob taken off his neck so he'll be out of the game for awhile which leaves me money for doing his work. The parents were home for a night but left again this morning to go camping. God I love having the house to myself....maybe I will move out this year.

I found a 20 dollar cordless guitar hook-up.....So Jeremy bought it....the bastard. Alas, it's my fault, I didn't move quickly enough.

Rented Lord of the Rings: The Third Age for PS. It is a clone of Final Fantasy X. Plus it doesn't follow the movie super well. For example, I helped Gandalf fight the Balrog under Moria and helped Eowyn kill the Nazgul Lord at the battle at Minas Tirith. Then to top it all off I went and had to fight the eye of Sauron on the tower in Mordor. But whatever...other than a few parts that just didn't fit it was a pretty good game...not nearly the size of FFX though. I beat it in 20 hours. In FFX I'm at 100 hours and still have about 30% or more to go. I give it a 7/10. I think it could have been done better but it's still worth a play...hell, I've bought worse games *cough*Silent Hill 3*cough*

I went and made an account on Newgrounds so I can review games and movies......I figure it will give me something to do, If any of you want to know, my Alias is PilonA.

For all those Starcraft fans(and some that aren't) I found a really addictive game based on the Starcraft Universe. It is here

Well, that's about all I have to say tonite.....have fun jerk wads!

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

You're kind of a meanie, aren't you? Pilon, I am happy with your frequent updates, it pleases me greatly.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 10:16:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Yeah, I love having my house to myself too. It wasn't bad having the parents here...but my place isn't exactly big enough for 3 people.

Anyway, I hope you have fun on Newgrounds. Gotta get the blam points!!! I really need to get back in that. It's gonna take me 3 months to get to the next level if I deposit every day.

Friday, August 05, 2005 10:37:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Hey Andrew, I have an experiment on my blog coming up. I want you to help me with it (wink wink)

Friday, August 05, 2005 6:50:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

O..............K...............riiiiiggghhhttt

Saturday, August 06, 2005 3:53:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home