Thursday, August 18, 2005

Bottom Ten

I have decided to post what I think are the worst ten jobs that I know of, there might be some that are worse but I didn't think of them. I would like to thank my sister, Shanna. for helping me with this list.

10. Pizza Delivery Guy - My good friend, Jon Bauche, does this. He works most nights of the week and is on call the whole time. He is called and is expected to be at the store to pick up the pizza anywhere from immediatly to 15 minutes. Then he goes and sometimes isn't given the proper information and is late with the pizza. Also he will switch shifts with the other delivery guy and is still expected to deliver pizzas because the other guy doesn't answer his phone. All this also makes it hard to hang out with friends or go do anything organized during you evening.

9. Telemarketer - We all hate those phone calls from people asking us if we want to buy this or that. We all usually yell at them or just hang up. These people have to deal with people being extremely rude and no one ever likes them.

8. Tech Support - Or anyone else that helps people when they are having problems with anything they have bought. Some people are just stupid and will explain problems that can range from simply not knowing ow to turn on your computer to something worth answering, like how to retieve files from a damaged hard drive..although the obvious answer to that would be to take it to a professional. These guys have to deal with the stupidest people we have to offer.

7. Sewage Sucker - A smelly job, no one wants to go near you. You have to see the worst thing the human body can produce, and in extremely large quantities. I guess garbage man can also be fit into this entry.

6. Those Guys That Make Dead People Look Good for Funerals - I can't remember what they are called but this would be a shitty job....why would you want to handle dead people? On the bright side, you wouldn't have to worry about them lipping you off, cause they are dead.

5. Road Kill Collector - Scrape dead animal carcasses off the road that have been run over many times and have blood all over the place...and they probably smell like shit too......not a job I want.

4. Sucking farts out of car seats - Simply nasty. I hear it takes along time to get that taste and smell out of your system. Plus if you throw up you have to suck that out too.

And Finally, here they are, The top three worst jobs according to Andrew Pilon:




3. Fudgepacker - The job itself isn't that bad, it's the name. I mean, when they make fudge someones gotta put it into those little packages so that they can be sold in your local 7-11. Just imagine trying to tell your friends what you do for a living.....I can see it now:

Joe "So Sam, what do you do for a living?"

Sam "Why, I'm a Fudgepacker."

Joe "Um, I'm not that kind off guy."

Sam "No, I pack fudge, into little packages."

Joe "Get away from me you freak!!"



2.Asbestos Remover - Not great, the health hazards are extreme.


And the number one worst job in the world:


1. Janitor at a Gay Bar - Do I even have to explain this one.]




There you have it folks, Andrew bottom ten jobs in the world.

An honourable mention goes to cook in the Weyburn Inn..............Burn!!

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

Fuck you, motherfucker, die slow.

Friday, August 19, 2005 3:41:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I did think of the US army but some people like that. They want to go over to Iraq and "Enforce Democracy", that's why I didn't put it up.

Friday, August 19, 2005 8:21:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home