Saturday, July 30, 2005

Sounds of the Underground

Well.....the greatest concert I've ever been to is now over......We were the second last show on the tour and it was real Fucking awesome. The best band was probably Unearth(at one point the guys in the middle of the song would play each others guitars) the other great bands were Lamb of God, Opeth, Clutch, Chimaira, Madball and Strapping Young Lad. Out of the other ones only 1 sucked and the others were decent, nothing I would buy a cd of. Oh...and then there was Gwar. They were fucking awesome! Good music mixed with a great show and a good soaking of blood. I was at the far end of their range so I didn't get hit too much. Steve and Pug were close to the front and were pretty wet. Steve got the bass player to sign his pants. I bought a Sounds of the Underground shirt. It's got Sounds of the Underground across the front and some silhouettes and on the back is a list of all the bands. I also got a gwar shirt which has Gwar on the front and their tour dates on the back. It's awesome. I would definitely go again. I still don't have 100% of my hearing back, my throat is sore from screaming and my joints hurt from the pit. I would go again in the blink of an eye.

We decided not to get a hotel room and just headed home last night. We got home at 3. I woke p at 10 though to say goodbye to mom and dad who are gone for a week and talk to my youngest big sister, Shanna, before she headed off.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Well, I'm glad your concert was good. And I hope your party tonight and for the next weeks is good while you have the house to yourself. :p Oh, and don't let Michelle and Jeremy eat all the good food.

As we were driving away dad said:

"Well, there's going to be no food left when we get home because Jeremy and Michelle will eat there every day"

Sunday, July 31, 2005 12:35:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Dad hasn't paid attention to anything us kids have done...If anything I'm gonna be the one eating at Michelle's house.

Sunday, July 31, 2005 2:29:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home