Tuesday, August 16, 2005

UPDATED!!!!

I figured I should update this thing again, to give people something to read while they are sitting in front of thier computers at night being bored.

Updated the main Pylonics area. It still doesn't look great and there isn't much more added, only a profile, and a crappy one at that. I want to get everything up and working before I worry too much about looks, but in some cases I have to work on both to make it easier.

Have been listening to Soundgarden: Badmotorfinger and Gwar: War Party and they are both great, Soundgarden being the better of the two, by far. If any of you are looking for good cd's to listen to, they are both great. Some of the earlier Gwar stuff isn't all that great but this cd is awesome. And I don't think I'll bother with Soundgarden because If you don't know how great they are already, you don't deserve to know.

Had the first people to come and look at our house today. It was at 5:15 so we got to go out for Chinese food, sadly we had to take Jeremy along. Ah well, it was good food.

I've been doing quite a bit of work lately and Clint says he's gonna get some jobs set up for me while he is gone on vacation. So that'll be cool, still waiting for him to pay me for the last 10 jobs......Meh, I'm not in too much of a hurry, all the money is going to the 'rents.

Finally got new brakepads, the old ones were in rough shape, two of them were worn down to the bolts and those left a nice grove in the rotor, one wasn't grinding at all, it was still ok but the other one on that weel had no pad left and wore down the rotor about 2 mm. Ah well, replacement rotors and brakes are cheap, about $20 for either of them.

Well, that's about all folks, not too much happening around here....have fun!

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

OK, let me suggest some other CDs that would also be good to listen to:

Usher: Confessions
Aqua: Aquarius

Also, soon there will be much happening around there...I'll be home!!!!! Yayyyy!!!!!

Anyway, thanx for the post, it did give me something to read.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 10:02:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home