Saturday, August 13, 2005

Pylonics

I've finally sat down and started working on my flash site/portfolio thingy. It is called Pylonics...It's pretty much the same type of thing as Jeremy's Pilot's World. It is located here. I know it looks like crap but I've only worked on it for one night and that was mostly trying to remember how to use the little bit of Flash I could do and a lot of new stuff....It will look better and smoother soon...well, that's the plan anyway.

Finished downloading the complete Gwar Discography off Bittorrent last night. So far I've only been able to listen to thier newest cd, War Party, and it is fucking awesome!

That's about all. If something isn't working with the Flash area of Pylonics don't worry about it, I'm working on it.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

Nicely done on the site Pilon, I likey. Now you just have to do some more work and it's all good.

Sunday, August 14, 2005 6:02:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Man, you don't have to say you like it, I know it sucks right now.

Sunday, August 14, 2005 7:42:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home