Sunday, August 07, 2005

Last Night

So, Mick's parents have been out of town for awhile and they are finally coming home tonday. Mick decided to throw a party last night. He got a little drunk, high and was smoking cigars all night...It was funny. He wasn't that bad though, he still had enough coordination to bitch at everything a drunk guy did. Nike and James Croft were riding Actons bike into walls and stuff and Jason Vinck turned to me and wazs like: "I'm gonna drop-kick James off that thing." Little did I know when a drunk guy says he is gonna do something like that, he does. James was pretty mad but he forgot about quite quickly. Ya, a lot of people getting drop-kicked though, pretty funny shit. Nick was puking and I was like "I remember the last time I saw someone like that" Eh, Jeremy? Oh, and to answer my siblings questions, yes I had some beers but not too many cause I was driving. Everyone was saying how Cold shots taste like sit but I thought it was pretty good.

Anywho, that's all folks!

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Men are an odd species.

Sunday, August 07, 2005 8:54:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

What? Since when?

Monday, August 08, 2005 10:23:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Yes, I have heard about these Gay fridays.

Monday, August 08, 2005 7:12:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Yes, I have heard about these Gay fridays.

Monday, August 08, 2005 7:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home