Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Car

Well, my car is currently in the shop getting looked at. I hope they are quick about it because I have to borrow the van from mom and dad and they are using(suprise) it. last night they said they would be back by 7 and weren't home till 9. I was supposed to clean the terminal at 5. It really sucked.

Wrote some new stuff for the second Oligodedroglia cd, it sounds awesome. And I'm gonna add some drums in. Before I couldn't because when I played the guitar it wasn't at a steady speed but because of a drum machine Jeremy had on one of his blogs I now have a metronome.

Anywho, that's all I had to say, I figured I should get an update up. Do you know who else should put an update up? Steve.


Ok, It's 15 minutes after I put this post up and I'm updating it. Dad came home with some bad news. They can't even rebuild the alternator, they have to put in a whole new one. So much for the other one being a new one. So that's gonna set me back a few hundred more bucks on top of the 400 I already owe the rents. At least some will be taken off since giving the Mazda to the fire hall will be used as a tax right-off for mom. It won't be much but every little bit counts. Plus I have to rip the walls out in the corner bedroom so we can insulate them. Groan.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

See this is why you move out...so you don't have to do shit work like that.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 12:37:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

They said they'd take some money off what I owe them if I do it though.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 1:29:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Ha Ha! Ford.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:16:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home