Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Nothin' much

Haven't been doing much this past while. Shanna came home for the weekend and we went to the Rider game...they won. It was pouring out and we got wet but the crowd was still enormous and it was a good game. Finished recording my part of another song for the next installment of Oligodendroglia...Just needzs lyrics...That's two done and I have some ideas for the next one. Michelle was here cleaning today..and botering me like a sister should. Found a mod for Dungeon Seige that makes me able to by lightsabers and thermal detonators and star wars armour and basically become a kick ass Jedi Master...just like in real life.

So, Godzilla(the american version) was on the other day and I was watching it...at the end, after they killed Godzilla a question came to me: What the hell are they gonna do with that corpse? I mean it's radioactive so they can't compost it cause it will poison the land and they can't feed him to people cause those people will die of Cancer or something of the like. Sending him off to space is about the only option but who is going to build and pay for a rocket that will carry that corpse up??? Burning it might work but I think that'll send radioactive particals into the air but I'm not sure...probably.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

So you admit it....sisters SHOULD bother you. You said it.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 12:45:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I never once said it wasn't your job...I always said you shouldn't cause it bothered me.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 2:27:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home