Thursday, July 14, 2005

That's gonna hurt the ol' wallet!

Well, they fixed my car. They had to put in a whole new alternator and a new plug since the old alternator blew the plug(don't ask me which one, I have no idea, I was about to assume a plug but then realized that my assumption was about a plug on the distributor). It's costing me $483. The car cost $250 and the license was $150. Fucking alternator. Also the sound that it made when it turned is now gone, it was just low on power steering fluid but now I can hear the sound the brakes make more clearly.....Their grinding. It turns out that the car does have a spare tire(and jack) as well as a bottle of power steering fluid and oil mingled in among some socks, jumper cables and engine belts. These are all stuffed in with the spare tire so I had no idea they were there....luckily the power steering fluid was though cause I ain't got any money to buy some. I'm still trying to figure out the socks though.

I finished cutting down our apple tree today.....just had to get the stump cut down to ground level.....We don't know what happened but it died.

Had a big storm last night....the power went off while I was playing an online game with Shanna(so if you're wondering shanna, theat's what happened) and stayed off till about 4:30. It went off again at one today for about an hour while they were fixing it. It knocked over alot of trees and took down quite a few power lines.

That's about all, I'm probably heading to Jared's now....bye!

5 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Well I'm glad you explained. I was like "well, if you didn't want to play anymore, you could have just said so!"

Anyway, I only have 2 more days to work and then I'll be home!!!!! Aren't you excited?? I am, just cause I'll have one full day of not having to go into the Subway.

Friday, July 15, 2005 12:31:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

HEY TUMBLEBUM!

Remember that time you tumbled... on your bum.

Godd Times!

Saturday, July 16, 2005 8:56:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Hey! Remember that time you needed to buy a dictionary because you don't know how to spell simple words like good!

Sunday, July 17, 2005 2:22:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

good comeback JERK!

Sunday, July 17, 2005 11:56:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

I think you mean godd comeback......ass.

Monday, July 18, 2005 6:08:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home