Saturday, July 23, 2005

Another post at gunpoint

My sister is insisting that I make another post so here goes....

Got my transcript the other day. Got good marks in the 90's for Comp Sci and Drafting. History and English are another story. Before the Finals My History mark was 81% and my English was 83%, after the finals they were both at 70%. I knew I didn't do good and the tests but I didn't think I did that bad. A well, for me that still isn't too bad of a mark.

Sounds of the Underground is merely 6 days away. I can't freakin' wait!

Happy Belated Birthday to Jeremy and Shanna. Jeremy's Birthday is the 15th and shanna's is the 22nd.(At least I hope so)

I have absolutely nothing to do tonite...I hope one of the guys phones.

JARED GOT THE FREAKIN' ROUGHNECKS DVD SET!!!!! IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I added a link to Jon's blog, Down-Lo.

War in(Get it??? It's the opposite of Peace Out)

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Yeah...this is a comment at gunpoint. I have nothing to say.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 8:41:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home