Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Pissed of at Dungeon Seige

Well, I was playing Dungeon Seige last night and I found out about this pit of dispair. Basically only one person has ever come out of it and he was insane because of the weeks spent in there. So I decided I'd try it and see what was down there. It turned out to be a maze. Only important parts are lit up otherwise everything is dark. I founf this door that told me I needed to vanquish three enemies to open the door....actually all I had to do was pick up three skulls from around the maze. I found two of them but after 1 1/2 hours I went to bed. I came back on today to find It deletes the skulls and you have to get them again. After 2 hours I finally found them all, the third skull being at a dead end I had previously thought that there was nothing at.

So I go through the door and am walking along this long dark path when it splits into two......Another maze. I had to find 4 lost artifacts and give them to these statues which would then give me an item to open another door. I found the artifacts and one statue in 45 minutes but It took me another hour just to find one more statue after that...It turns out that all four statues are within spitting distance of each other but It's so dark you can hardly see them.....So after this hour and fourty-five minutes or more I finally open this door only to find another maze that is a mess of stairs. Luckily this area is lit up though. I managed to get through that after 30 minutes. This takes me to an area I could see before but couldn't get too and to two chests. These chests contain crappy items and a platform lift brings me back up to the surface. 4 1/2 hours not counting last night(6 hours counting last night) to go through this maze that ended up giving me crapy items and brought me within spitting distance to the entrance of the cave.

Pit of Despair indeed. You'll wail in despair after you realize the reward for taking that much time out of your life. I mean....I have a Star Wars mod....I could have been kicking ass Jedi or Sith style(or a mix of the two) but instead I was walking through a maze that had no enemies whatsoever. I hate Dungeon Seige now.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

Ahahahahahahahaha, I hate you too Pilon. Also, way to not mention me AT ALL in your post. I mean, I updated....that's comedy gold!

Thursday, July 21, 2005 6:12:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Maybe if you spent less time playing dungeon seige and more time in La Ronge helping me move you'd feel better.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 9:51:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home